FFS Heavy-duty Bag Blown Film Production Line
Applications: Heavy product packaging, plastic material, grain and cereal, general feed, sugar & salt, fertilizer and grainy, granular and powder-type bulk goods.
- Heavy-duty bags are moisture-proof, high stiffness, impact resistance and puncture resistance. They are used to pack for various heavy-duty goods as like fertilizer, plastic material, grainy, granular and powder-type bulk goods with the form-fill-seal (FFS) machines. The usage of the heavy-duty bags are more and more popular in the market.
- Layers: 1 / 3 / 5 layers
Distribution ratio: 1:2:1, 1:3:1, 1:1:2:1:1, 1:2:4:2:1 and so on.
FFS film width: 450 ~ 750 mm
FFS film thickness: 0.1 ~ 0.18 mm
Output: 300~420 kg/hr
- Online Printer and Inner Embossing Device
Achieve one-stop production line - form, print and embossing.
- • Four-color flexographic printing machine
- printing possibility in 4+0, 2+2, 3+1.
- • Six-color flexographic printing machine
- printing possibility in 6+0, 5+1, 4+2, 3+3.
- • Inner embossing device
- Raised patterns produced from bubble inside in the surface of film to enhance the friction, that increases the security in piling the sacks.
♦ Three-layer FFS sack machine and the finished film.
♦ This is a dual machine designed especially for FFS sack and stretch hood film.
♦ FFS heavy-duty bag machine online printer and inner embossing.
Three-layer FFS Heavy-duty bag Blown Film Machine
Width 550 mm x thickness 0.16 mm = 300 kg/hr
Five-layer FFS Heavy-duty bag Blown Film Machine
FFS sack machine online printer and inner embossing device.
Offline Printer and Inner Embossing Device for Heavy-Duty Packaging Sacks
With 4-color printing machine and inner embossing device. Max Line Speed 120 M/min